Beckart Environmental Systems and Equipment Overview
- Complete product line to fit your needs
- Chemicals and optimized chemical formulations
- In-house design/engineering/manufacturing
- After-sales service
Resourceful Wastewater Solutions
- Equipment commissioning, training, chemicals, and aftermarket service – one source for your total satisfaction with start-up and long-term performance.
- Optimized chemical programs and engineered designs provide a “systems” approach for greater treatment and disposal efficiencies.
- Systems easily adapt to existing plant operations and feature expandable components to respond to future changes in plant processes and discharge standards.
- UL listed control panels, programmable logic controllers, and a wide range of automation options combine versatility with an exceptionally easy operator interface.
- In-house engineering, manufacturing, service/chemical support, and other capabilities combine for top quality at a competitive cost.
- Operational cost savings – affordable cost-to-treat and low maintenance, ready supply availability, and expanded disposal options.
Options for PLC-equipped Systems
Beckart tailors every wastewater treatment system to customer requirements, including the degree of automation desired. Systems equipped with programmable logic controllers (PLCs) provide an exceptionally user-friendly method of controlling system function; our custom software is factory installed and configured to make all necessary chemical and engineering decisions with minimal operator time requirements.
- RS View Software
Powerful software application for controlling, reporting, and monitoring the treatment process. More
- Running Light Schematic
Provides overall view of the system status in an LED-illuminated diagram.
- PanelView Graphic Display
Operator interface with graphics capability that allows system data modification and manual motor/solenoid On/Off selection.
- Rapid Response Support System
A telecommunications module which allows Beckart technicians to program, monitor, and control system operation via a telephone line.
Optional and Related Equipment
- Hy-Pack® Filter Presses (Recessed Plate Wastewater Filter Press)
- Sand & Carbon Filters
- Infrared Sludge Dryers
- Rotary Screens
- Sludge Trays & Carts
- Ink Manufacturing
- Corrugated Containers
- Flexographic Printing
- Metal Finishing/Plating
- Die Casting
- Industrial Laundries
- Vehicle/Equipment Wash
- Food Processing
- Rendering/Grease Traps
- and others
- Heavy Metal Reduction
- Oil & Grease Reduction
- BOD/COD Reduction
- TSS Reduction
- VOC Reduction
- pH Neutralization
- Cyanide Destruct
- Chrome Conversion
- Surcharge Reduction
- and others
- Chemical Program Design
- Treatability Studies
- Permitting Assistance
- Project Management
- Turnkey Installations
- Start-up & Training
- Field Service
- Worldwide Chemical Support